AMA Iowa has identified the following areas as priorities to ensure overall success of our chapter. Our annual plan has been based on these critical success areas:
- Ensure our Board of Directors, members and volunteers are satisfied, motivated and inspired to continue to develop and grow our chapter and provide a better overall experience for everyone we encounter.
- Take leadership to another level by providing on-going recommendations to AMA Support Center about what’s working and what is not in an effort to provide value to other chapters.
Membership, Collegiate & Volunteers
- Increase membership
- Ensure continued value and engagement through enhanced experiences
- Maintain member satisfaction
- Provide mentoring and networking opportunities for student chapters
- Increase volunteer visibility
- Develop relevant, timely programming that encourages retention and leads to a growing chapter
- Provide educational and networking experiences that empower our audiences with more take-away strategies and tactics they can apply back at the office
- Use survey and membership data to drive decision-making and enhance member satisfaction
- Use volunteers to assist with events and help with future succession of programs event planning
- Sell the experience offered by AMA Iowa by communicating with members and prospects regularly to keep our chapter top-of-mind
- Reinforce benefits of membership
- Provide timely information
- Use communications channels to connect with members, prospects, sponsors and volunteers in efforts to engage on an individual level as well as support Membership, Sponsorship and Programming committee initiatives.
- Position AMA Iowa as a thought leader by delivering relevant, beneficial and timely content to members and prospects.
- Demonstrate value in a sponsorship with AMA Iowa by reporting metrics back to sponsors
- Document Sponsorships process and data management
- Drive relationship building with sponsors and key partners
- Ensure our finances are appropriately and accurately managed and invested in order to expand the opportunities our chapter has to grow and engage members
- Ensure we run AMA Iowa like a business while focusing on value for members and ensuring Board members understand sound fiscal policy
- Meet AMA Support Center’s financial reporting requirements and deadlines
- Adhere to state and federal laws while providing vital assistance in almost every aspect of our organization to protect our members, our chapter and our chapter leaders
- Provide industry relevant law information to Board of Directors throughout the year