Des Moines Business Record's 2nd Most Influential Board in 2016
Well, well, well. Someone believes that we are influencing the Des Moines community in a positive light! The Iowa chapter of the American Marketing Association was awarded the honor of the 4th Most Influential Board in 2016 by the Des Moines Business Record. Way to go team!
International Headquarters Chapter Excellence Awards:
The Chapter Excellence Awards (CEA) program was established in 1974 to recognize and reward AMA professional chapters’ outstanding achievements in leadership, membership and programming. Each year, the International Headquarters of the American Marketing Association accepts applications for its Chapter of the Year awards from its 78 chapters throughout the U.S. and Canada.
AMA Iowa was named the 2014-2015 Chapter of Excellence Bronze Chapter of the Year. AMA Iowa was also inducted into the Platinum Club of Continuing Excellence after earning Chapter of Excellence Awards recognition five years in a row.
“I'm very proud that AMA Iowa has been recognized for working to grow and retain membership by building engagement beyond regular programming,” said Angela Ten Clay, the chapter’s immediate past president. “AMA Iowa is more than just educational luncheons; we’ve built so many opportunities to learn, link and lead over the last five years.”
AMA Iowa was recognized at the spring 2016 American Marketing Association’s annual Leadership Conference in Chicago.
Chapter Excellence Awards:
- 2016-2017 BRONZE CHAPTER OF THE YEAR and PLATINUM CLUB OF CONTINUING EXCELLENCE
- 2015-2016 SILVER CHAPTER OF THE YEAR and PLATINUM CLUB OF CONTINUING EXCELLENCE
- 2014-2015 BRONZE CHAPTER OF THE YEAR, PLATINUM CLUB OF CONTINUING EXCELLENCE
- 2013-2014 LEADERSHIP EXCELLENCE, MEMBERSHIP EXCELLENCE, PROGRAMMING SPECIAL MERIT
- 2012-2013 CHAPTER OF THE YEAR
- 2011-2012 CHAPTER OF THE YEAR RUNNER UP
- 2010-2011 SPECIAL MENTIONS IN MEMBERSHIP AND PROGRAMMING