NEW for 2019! Marketing Achievement Awards
New this year, as a part of the AMA Iowa NOVA Awards, AMA Iowa will recognize two individuals for their achievements within the marketing industry in Iowa. If your coworker, manager, or mentor is making an impact in the marketing community, consider nominating them for either Marketing Executive of the Year or Marketer of the Year.
The winner of each category will be announced during the event!
Marketing Achievement Award Categories
Marketing Executive of the Year
Do you want to recognize a mentor, or showcase the work of an amazing leader? The Marketing Executive of the Year should be someone who inspires, leads, and achieves excellence in the field of marketing and has helped to build and transform their marketing community.
To be eligible for the Marketing Executive of the Year award, nominees should be Director-level or above.
Marketer of the Year
This award recognizes up-and-coming marketers who show potential to shine as they rise in their careers.
This award is intended for non-executive level marketers.
The Marketing Achievement Award nomination period ends March 18th. To nominate an individual for either of the above categories, you need to provide:
• A video of up to five (5) minutes OR an essay of up to 650 words, explaining the professional achievements, qualifications, and demonstrated leadership of the nominated candidate. Please include specific examples of accomplishments and projects to illustrate the nominee’s capabilities and why they deserve the award.
• Optional (but highly recommended), provide any supporting files, work samples, web address, etc.
The Marketing Achievement Awards will be judged on a weighted scale for each of the following criteria:
• Professional Achievement (5 points)
• Demonstrated Leadership in the Marketing Community (5 points)
• Strength of nomination video or essay and supporting files (10 points)
Each nomination must be for an individual who is employed by a firm or individual located in Iowa. Any nomination that fails to follow these guidelines and the entry requirements is subject to disqualification.
Entry fees must be paid in full with a credit card. Multiple entry fees may be paid together and discounts may apply.
$30 ($25 for each additional entry)
Use your AMA login credentials or submit each entry as a non-member.
$50 ($45 for each additional entry)