Company: Bankers Trust
This position will regularly write and produce various projects and content in order to expand the Bank’s digital footprint, including awareness, subscribers, and leads. We are seeking a savvy wordsmith with a knack and love for writing, with the ability to develop and sustain the company’s voice across all content platforms in a clear and concise way. This role requires a utility player with a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and the ability to manage numerous assignments at once.
- Generate regular content to be used across all marketing channels (website, social, e-mail, blog, landing pages, etc.).
- Maintain the creation of content for the Bankers Trust Education Center to build awareness of expertise, key initiatives and attract visitors to the website through search, social, and email newsletter subscriptions.
- Coordinate editorial calendars and create content in multiple forms (such as infographics, videos, ebooks, whitepapers, awards, etc.) to drive leads, subscribers, and awareness.
- Optimize all content for search engines and lead generation.
- Coordinate website updates as needed, including regularly reviewing and updating all website content annually.
- Make data-driven decisions to move the team and our content forward in order to hit company sales and customer retention goals.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest banking and marketing industry trends in order to build effective and innovative content strategies.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team, designers, product managers, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of key stakeholders.
- Leverage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, data services, and lead management processes across those systems) to find new ways to share content with customers and prospects.
- Partner with team members to leverage internal communications and social media to enhance marketing content and messaging.
- Provide feedback and editing to other writers’ content.
- BA/BS (or equivalent working experience)
- 1-3 years of marketing and content creation experience (college internships can count toward experience)
How to Apply