Oversee marketing and communications projects related to Hy-Vee’s brands, products, services and initiatives.
- Provides strategic marketing counsel to operations vice presidents and is responsible for marketing ROI.
- Leads collaboration with internal team and ad agency in the planning, strategic development and execution of corporate marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for the writing and execution of marketing and communication plans and programs.
- Demonstrates proven track record of ability to generate ideas.
- Responsible for project management in the development of collateral, direct mail, merchandising materials, print ads, television, digital and out-of-home advertising.
- Responsible for seeing marketing projects through from inception to completion; including day-to-day project management.
- Responsible for budget tracking, supervising third parties and agencies, following timelines and managing team members’ work.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism or communications required.
- Seven to ten years-plus experience in marketing roles. Advertising agency experience is preferred. Ideal candidate has consumer, retail and/or CPG background.
- Must be detail-oriented, a self-starter and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in branding, advertising and promotions for an advertising agency or corporate marketing department is required.
How to Apply