Company: Affiliates Management Company
Product Manager Affiliates Management Company (AMC) is a wholly-owned holding company of the Iowa Credit Union League (ICUL) and its operating companies.
AMC is currently looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team of marketing professionals. Our ideal candidate thrives in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment. This person must be able to assist the VP of Marketing and our family of companies in the analysis of products, management and process solutions.
Projects may include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a project leader in the development of implementing new product solutions.
- Lead research, analyzing and the development of new products, services and markets.
- Identify and research new emerging trends to develop and design new product development processes.
- Collect and utilize the voice of the customer to identify needs and improvements to current products and services.
- Develop and maintain product development methodology and ongoing analysis tools and recommending cost effective solutions.
- Assist the AMC family of companies in the management and facilitation with outside vendors.
- Complete business cases with revenue and cost pricing estimates including market analysis and forecasted ROI for current and future products.
- Manage the analyses component of the product development roadmap to include timelines, lifecycles and the business case stages.
- Manage projects and tasks by exhibiting resourcefulness, creativity and a forward-thinking mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing.
- Knowledge in business analysis and an understanding of product design.
- Ability to have an entrepreneurial spirit forward thinking attitude.
- Strong facilitation and team building skills.
- Prior knowledge of financial services industry a plus.
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to operate well in a fast-paced environment while successfully managing and executing multiple projects on time.
- Ability to take initiative and to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency using Microsoft products, especially Excel for product business case modeling.
**Credit and criminal background verification required on all applicants.
How to Apply
If you are highly motivated, team-oriented and enjoy diverse marketing opportunities, please submit your resume to email@example.com