Company: Ruan Transportation Management Systems
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and have exceptional technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills. This team member will interact with all levels of the organization and identify new and creative opportunities to leverage social media and other advertising to support operational growth. This team member will also be motivated, team oriented, and passionate about helping to accelerate the company's growth.
- Creates and places advertising across all social media platforms, career sites, radio, outdoor, and other as needed.
- Researches geographic areas to help target the hiring market and generate driver applications.
- Partners with recruiters to develop marketing plans and participates in recruiting calls.
- Creates and manages drip campaigns.
- Prepares reports and analytics to measure advertising effectiveness.
- Negotiates and tracks advertising rates.
- Helps coordinate the company's involvement in career fairs, startup operations, truck shows, etc.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience Course(s) of study: Marketing, Journalism, business or related field of study. At least one year of advertising experience preferred. The company will provide additional training for the right candidate. Candidate must have general knowledge of advertising and marketing functions. Individual must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, set priorities, and accomplish duties of position with little supervision and direction. Strong computer skills are also needed. Knowledge of HTML and Adobe Creative Suites preferred.
How to Apply