Are you great at making a first impression? Do you sweat the small stuff and love the idea of keeping an office running? Would you thrive in a creative environment? As the Meyocks Office Manager, you will:
- Greet visitors and callers professionally.
- Maintain a professional front office – keep the reception area organized, keep television monitors up-to-date, post holiday schedules, etc.
- Handle logistics of important meetings by preparing conference rooms, arranging refreshments and supporting audiovisual set-up.
- Coordinate office supply orders and stock office kitchen to make sure 50+ agency team members have what they need to keep going.
- Keep the office kitchen in order.
- Perform in-office mail delivery and coordinate small-package shipping and receiving with UPS and FedEx for teammates throughout the agency.
- Liaise with property management regarding building maintenance, janitorial service, etc.
- Help arrange business travel for 50+ agency team members – book hotels, flights, rental cars.
- Help organize agency events like holiday parties, anniversary celebrations, etc.
- Provide regular administrative support for three agency executives, including expense reports, scheduling, document preparation and filing, email management, etc.
Desired Experience and Skills
- An upbeat, professional demeanor that will represent the agency well to clients, suppliers and other visitors.
- The ability to anticipate what’s needed and proactively make it happen.
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality regarding sensitive matters.
- An absolute attention to details.
- Creative problem solving and professional judgment that enables you to confidently implement a plan with little guidance.
- Comfort using conference room technology, Microsoft Office, and the like.
- A determination to work hard and have fun at the same time.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Kelly Ferguson at firstname.lastname@example.org.