Company: Lessing-Flynn Advertising Co.
Lessing-Flynn is looking for someone to join our fun, fast-paced, hard-working team. If you are an experienced administrative assistant that is looking for a flexible schedule — whether it is to spend more time with your kiddos or have more time to yourself — we have an opportunity for you to consider.
- Experience. We are seeking someone with a proven track record to support our President, Vice-President and Office Manager.
- Personality (the good kind). We need someone that’s outgoing and friendly at our front desk to greet visitors and take deliveries.
- Phone skills. Do you answer your phone when it rings? That’s important here. We need someone to be chipper on the phone and direct calls to the appropriate parties.
- Fluent in technology. If family members frequently call you to help them with their various devices, you’re going to get points for that. We need someone who can assist the staff with basic computer and printer issues and someone who can run the AV equipment in our conference rooms.
- Organizationally inclined. This position will require you to manage the conference room schedules via Google calendar and assist the staff with scheduling meetings. You must also enjoy working with spreadsheets and know how to build a PowerPoint presentation when called upon.
- Go getter attitude. There’s a lot to do around here, and we need someone willing to roll with the punches. Other daily activities will include processing incoming and outgoing mail, filing random files, keeping our “snack station” stocked… and did we mention talking on the phone?
How to Apply
Interested? Please send a resume and a cover letter our way — and by all means, brag about your social skills because those are important here.