Company: Lessing-Flynn Advertising Co.
Do you geek out over new Creative Cloud updates? Are you passionate about typography and pantone colors? If the answer is yes, you owe it to yourself to apply for our art department's summer internship.
As a graphic design intern you will help support the agency design team create cutting edge-designs for clients as well as internal projects. This is an incredible opportunity to not only learn about design and marketing at an agency, but also build your skill set and resume.
- Work to provide designs (from conception to completion)
- Collaborate with account, art and copy teams for graphic design needs
- Assists account team with creative for new business pitches
- Archive/maintain project files and creative assets
- Desktop publishing layout design
- Production design
- Print and production processes
- Pre-press management
- Creative concepting
- Web design
- Trade show and environmental design
- Color correction and image manipulation
- College student pursuing a degree in graphic design
- Ability to work 30+ hours per week
- Agency or previous internship experience is a plus
- Must be comfortable in using Adobe creative suite particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft word, PPT and Excel
How to Apply
Apply today if you think you have what it takes to join the LF team!