Company: NCMIC Group, Inc.
We are seeking a Vice President of Marketing to direct and oversee our marketing department. You’ll design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals. The ideal candidate will have a solid marketing background and work experience managing a team creating a variety of content types and utilizing a number of deployment methods.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to meet company goals.
- Set immediate and long-term goals for internal teams.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Understand customer journey experiences for each phase of each segment’s lifecycle.
- Recognize the role of data in marketing.
- Plan, lead, and manage the strategy for all content, both print and digital, helping the companies’ differentiate in the marketplace and build their brands through storytelling and relationship building.
- Collaborate with product managers and corporate relations to create and execute content strategies for various campaigns including nurture campaigns, content syndication with partners, and one-off initiatives.
- Manage writers, designers, and freelancers to develop content that drives increased awareness, engagement and consideration for the brands utilizing social tools, technologies, and partnerships inside and outside of the companies.
- Forecast hiring needs.
- Design and review the marketing budget.
- Will report directly to the CEO.
- Direct Reports: Sr. Product Manager, Product Manager, Sr. Marketing Data Analyst and Events Specialist
- Proven experience as VP of Marketing or similar senior role
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Strategic mindset.
- Knowledge of SEO, web analytics and digital marketing.
- Experience with CRM software.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience creating strategies for communities and across products.
- Proven ability to create and lead a cohesive marketing team
- Proven ability to work effectively with other line of business leaders to leverage prospect/customer responses and product sales
- Experience developing effective marketing campaigns and strategies focused on professional business audiences
- Ability to work across multiple product lines and brands, ensuring consistency of message when relevant.
How to Apply