Company: ARAG Legal
Are you a creative storyteller passionate about guiding users through a digital journey? Do you have proven expertise in applying digital content strategy to writing websites, emails, landing pages, digital ads and much more?
ARAG is hiring a Digital Content Writer! This person will shape the user experience through words to increase awareness, engagement, purchase and retention of ARAG products.
Purpose To write content for digital platforms that help guide the user through a journey. Simplify and improve user experiences by applying digital content strategy in order to write websites, emails, landing pages, CTA copy, button copy, apps, articles, digital ads and much more. Transform ideas into reality by strategizing with marketing consultants and UX designers; applying SEO and content marketing best practices; and creating content for all ARAG audiences. Words used will shape the user experience while increasing awareness, engagement, purchase and retention of ARAG products – resulting in increased member participation and revenue.
- Works cross-functionally /to strategize and create digital content
- Serves as a creative and digital content consultant to internal stakeholders, transforming campaign objectives into effective and engaging digital content.
- Researches and develops digital content that carries out the ARAG branding principles and key messages of related products and services.
- Suggests timely and topic-relevant digital content for all audiences based on current events and trends.
- Performs content optimization techniques (e.g., SEO for web content, fact-checking).
- Reviews all digital content to ensure it consistently and accurately portrays the ARAG brand and follows style guidelines, revising and editing as necessary.
- Serves as expert on digital content best practices, ARAG tone and voice, product messaging and corporate usage and style guidelines.
- Partners with marketers and UX experts to identify, create and distribute relevant and measurable digital content to all audiences.
- Maintains understanding of content marketing trends, UX and digital trends, industry best practices and emerging communication strategies and apply to digital content creation.
- Serves as a positive role model by representing the ARAG at its Best and Leadership at its Best.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating proficiency of digital writing
- Specific digital writing knowledge and ability to write clear, concise and grammatically correct copy for digital platforms.
- Strong journalistic and storytelling skills with an ability to craft compelling digital narratives.
- An ability to turn in error-free digital copy under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of UX and digital marketing strategies and branding, website optimization and social media.
- Specific understanding of keywords and where to place them in content to increase SEO.
- Knowledge of digital content marketing strategies and implementation.
- Working knowledge of insurance products and employee benefits preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer and technical skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and design software (InDesign, PhotoShop) as well as a basic understanding of new technology, work tools and media forms.
- Ability to incorporate knowledge of SEO and other digital best practices into copy.
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external partners.
- Highly organized and details and Results-oriented with the ability to remain flexible in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to take ownership of a project in order to create a product of the highest quality while still having the flexibility to change mid-project based on internal and external feedback and requests.
- Ability to take initiative and accomplish tasks with little-to-no supervision.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, public relations, English, journalism or communications required.
3 to 5 years developing digital content
How to Apply
Hard copy resumes are not accepted for employment by ARAG. We invite you to please apply online at https://www.araglegal.com/