Company: ARAG Legal
Do you have proven expertise in developing, managing and executing digital marketing strategies to increase revenue? Are you passionate about leading a creative team to deliver amazing digital content?
ARAG is hiring a Digital Marketing Manager! This person will lead the content and digital team and collaborate closely with fellow marketing leaders to increase awareness, engagement, purchase and retention through digital marketing initiatives.
Purpose To develop, manage and execute digital marketing strategies aimed at businesses, consumers and members to increase awareness, engagement, purchase and retention, resulting in increased revenue. This includes high-collaboration with Marketing team leads and others.
- Collaborates with Marketing department to develop, manage and execute digital marketing strategies. This includes but is not limited to:
- Online lead generation/inbound marketing programs
- SEO/SEM programs ◦Social media campaigns, monitoring and management
- Website content marketing strategies ◦Email marketing
- Use of CRM (i.e. Salesforce) in executing strategies
- Provides management to creative content and digital marketing team
- Collaboratively sets goals and expectations
- Provides ongoing coaching and mentoring to ensure continued development of team members. Celebrates successes and provides constructive feedback.
- Manages departmental budgeting and expenses.
- Creates and implements interactive marketing communications including banner ads, videos and digital presentations or oversees work from an interactive agency in the development of these communications.
- Produces, analyzes, and reports weekly, monthly and/or quarterly analytics and ROI reporting to assist in driving strategy. Makes recommendations for improvement as needed.
- Serve as a thought leader and trusted business advisor to business by maintaining expert-level knowledge of trends and best practices in digital technology and marketing and assisting with predicting emerging customer digital needs and innovative solutions to meet those needs.
- Drives implementation of departmental planning for specified channel(s).
- Creates and manages a budget for the assigned channel.
- Serves as a liaison to and manages the relationship with business stakeholders within the assigned channel.
- Manages and mentors Digital Marketing team, executing on strategy and driving overall business needs based on impact to appropriate channel
- Serves as a positive role model by representing the ARAG at its Best and Leadership at its Best.
- Experience in digital marketing methods and technologies
- Knowledge of design tools (Adobe Creative Suite) and Web Development tools, including HTML and related languages
- Experience in managing and maintaining interactive/online marketing projects
- Experience implementing digital marketing communications
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and Marketing preferred
- Knowledge of social media platforms is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with associates throughout the business.
- Strong abilities in managing multiple projects simultaneously and within budget.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Self-starter; ambitious in nature.
- Results oriented and the ability to function in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to remain flexible and willing to change strategies, as business needs dictate
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and design software (InDesign or comparable).
- Must have an understanding of the creative and printing production process.
- Must be able to work effectively and comfortably in team settings and one-on-one situations.
Four-year degree in marketing, journalism, public relations, advertising or related area.
6-8 years experience in digital or interactive marketing. 2-3 years of management experience required. Experience using inbound marketing tools (such as Marketo, Pardot or Eloqua) and Salesforce a plus
How to Apply
Hard copy resumes are not accepted for employment by ARAG. We invite you to please apply online at https://www.araglegal.com/careers/openings