Company: IMT Insurance
The IMT Insurance Marketing Department is growing! We are looking for a detail-oriented and high-energy employee to build and maintain the public image of IMT Insurance by producing strategic partnerships and working closely with internal departments and external partners. This individual will develop internal and external communication plans and strategies that support the IMT vision, brand, and culture. This includes support for general company initiatives, community relations programs, and marketing initiatives.
- Continually assess the corporate relations programs, adjust when necessary, and look for new opportunities to engage and make a positive impression on our employees, our independent agency force and the community we serve.
- Coordinate the communication of corporate events and photograph them. Write press releases and proactively deliver news stories to key media, arranging interviews with print, broadcast and online media that is in the best interest of the company.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key reporters covering the company and industry.
- Partner with the Marketing team to deliver social media content about relevant events or corporate happenings.
- Serve as a leader on the IMT Outreach Committee to formulate new opportunities to reach the community and maximize IMT’s outreach efforts.
- Administer various partnerships and programs, including but not limited to, Trees Forever, the Community Contest and Richard C Keith Scholarship. Administer the Golden Apple recognition program and present the award to the recipient.
- Develop, coordinate, communicate and promote all related materials with IMT business partners, including the IMT Des Moines Marathon, GIA, the Chamber, Business Record, Top Workplace and others.
- Coordinate a variety of corporate sponsorships; ensure materials are created, collected and submitted in a timely manner.
- Coordinate Disaster Relief efforts and serve as the point of contact for employees, agents and the community in order to deploy a team of responders to successfully serve community needs.
- Some travel with overnight stay is required along with the willingness to work outside of the standard hours to attend events/meetings. -Work is under limited supervision with a wide degree of creativity expected.
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to act as a company spokesperson, present in a professional setting, and portray the IMT image in an energetic and confident manner.
- Must maintain professionalism and poise in all communication efforts.
- Excellent attention to detail and time-management skills.
- Must have demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others and develop and maintain ongoing relationships.
- Maintain technical expertise and knowledge of current trends in the field.
- A college education and 3-5 years of related experience in Marketing and Public Relations is necessary to perform the essential functions of this position.
How to Apply
Apply online today @ imtins.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.