Company: Iowa Society of CPAs
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a visionary and respected association team. The Iowa Society of CPAs is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced communication and marketing professional to be part of a dynamic association. The position is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all the association’s marketing strategies, business development and communications both external and internal.
- Develop and manage editorial, content and execution of the communications strategy.
- Manage and direct membership and education marketing.
- Direct brand guidelines and standards • Identify and manage business development strategies and processes.
- Prepare appropriate annual budgets.
- Lead development of digital strategy, including creation of email marketing strategies, targeted, web content and social media.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with strong collaborate skill across functional teams
- Ability to think strategically while leading execution
- Demonstrated ability in program and event development, project management, decision making, planning, budgeting and coordination required
- Capacity to manage multiple timelines and projects effectively
- Ability to manage relationships with varied groups of individuals and businesses
- Experience in association management, marketing, communications and business
Salary commensurate with experience. Generous benefits package.
How to Apply
Submit resume to email@example.com.