Company: NCMIC Group, Inc.
The Graphic Designer should have experience in print and digital marketing and will be responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for marketing campaigns, digital marketing, web, email, and social media. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to design visually appealing materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field
- Minimum five years successful professional design experience
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solutions to business problems through effective design
- Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and QuarkXPress
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management
- Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply