Company: Pella Corporation
Come and work for a highly innovated, talented, and highly productive team as a product marketing specialist here at Pella Corporation! Pella Corporation is a growing family owned business, established in 1925. We are an Industry leader in environmental standards and support our local communities through charitable giving and volunteerism. Pella Corporation is a reputable company with a strong brand and a vision for a future.
Role Mission: This product marketing specialist will be playing an active role in the marketing activities of the business units. While the responsibilities may vary slightly, the product marketing specialist will be responsible for developing and executing successful and comprehensive marketing launch plans to internal and external audiences, resulting in an enabled sales force to deliver planned business results.
Essential job duties and responsibilities for this product marketing specialist include, but are not limited to:
- Manage marketing ideation, tactics and initiatives for strategically aligned product development launches.
- Drive broad cross-functional coordination for strategically aligned product launches.
- Develop, maintain and close budgets affiliated with project marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate and facilitate event setup, displays and execute any pre-launch event training facilitation.
- Responsible for working closely with various internal departments for development and execution of product launch materials and brand marketing elevation. May include but not limited to: print collateral, augmented reality and ADM additions, web, social and PR.
- Lead product positioning linked to a clear understanding of competitive offerings and communicating value in customer-centric terms.
- Assess competitive marketing reviews for key deliverables, new developments of marketing implementation techniques, aesthetic and trend drivers.
- On-site product representation for setup and execution of marketing projects involving photo shoots and on-set photography, video or other marketing outputs.
- Responsible for helping develop and communicate support to the sales organization. May include coordination and product logistics support of events.
Essential job requirements for this product marketing specialist include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- One to three years related experience or training within the product marketing fields
- Proficient in all Microsoft office applications; Powerplay and Cognos
- Query experience preferred
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at one time while maintaining excellent organizational skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT: Pella Corporation is committed to workforce diversity. Pella is a Tobacco-Free Work Environment. Post-offer background check and drug screen required. Pella participates in E- Verify. Pella will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Pella Corporation provides a working environment free of discrimination and harassment. Pella Corporation treats all persons equally, regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age or disability, as each is protected under federal law. A number of states in which Pella operates have laws protecting classifications of Team Members not necessarily protected under federal law. Therefore, Pella also treats all persons equally, regardless of political affiliation and belief, pregnancy, national origin, age, creed, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, mental disorder, veteran status, ancestry or handicap as each category is protected under a municipal ordinance or state law.