Company: Global Vet Link
This is an amazing opportunity for a Marketing Automation Specialist who loves to go outside his or her comfort zone to strategize new ways to build and run digital marketing automation functions.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will lead our critical initiative to build out consistent and effective direct marketing. The goal is to raise brand awareness in our key target markets and create programs that will directly lead to new clients and higher revenue. Data must be your friend and you should be passionate about defining and sharing the story behind the data.
- Build, execute and analyze marketing campaigns across platforms (salesforce, mailchimp, intercom)
- Follow and refine analytic procedures and reporting standards
- Segment and analyze prospect database to target campaigns
- Brainstorm and develop marketing strategies and test their success and key metrics.
- Demand and deliver the highest quality database hygiene
- Assist in the creation of campaign performance metrics and dashboards
- Collaborate with the field and inside sales team to create and deploy effective marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated marketing automation experience
- SalesForce experience and knowledge with data driven marketing campaigns and decisions
- Experience with MailChimp or equivalent email technology
- Ability to collaborate with key team members in UX, Engineering, etc.
- Knowledge of and experience with AB testing
- Copywriting experience is a plus
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization is a plus
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com