Company: ARAG Legal
Are you a service-minded marketer who gets a thrill from building programs and tracking results? Do you have a passion for partnering with your colleagues and clients to develop and execute marketing campaigns?
ARAG is hiring a Marketing Consultant! This person will collaborate closely with other team members in a fast-paced environment to create direct mail, online content, emails, presentations, collateral and premium items to increase awareness and acquisition of ARAG.
Develops and executes marketing projects targeting including:
- Planning, executing and analyzing marketing campaigns.
- Working directly with our clients and partners to develop and execute campaigns.
- Preparing and managing project timelines and budgets, ensuring integration of projects with marketing activities for other channels as appropriate.
Coordinates projects with integrated marketing communications agencies, other vendors or internal resources used to support marketing projects. These projects involve but are not limited to printing, advertising, direct mail, telemarketing, special event coordination and digital marketing.
Helps create (copy and/or design) marketing materials including, but not limited to, direct mail, web copy, emails, presentations, letters, collateral materials and premium items.
Assists in the development and implementation of channel and departmental planning.
Serves as a positive role model by representing the ARAG Values.
Other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of direct to consumer marketing is required.
- Working knowledge of business to business marketing is required.
- Working knowledge of insurance products and/or employee benefits is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships both inside and outside the business.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and within budget.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Must be able to take initiative to accomplish tasks with little supervision.
- Results oriented with the ability to function in a fast paced environment.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and InDesign.
- An understanding of the creative and printing production process is required
- Must be able to work effectively and comfortably in team settings and one-on-one situations.
Four-year college degree in marketing, advertising, public relations or communications from an accredited college or university.
Three to five years experience in the field of marketing or direct marketing. Experience working directly with clients in a marketing or advertising agency setting preferred.
How to Apply
Hard copy resumes are not accepted for employment by ARAG. We invite you to please apply online at https://www.araglegal.com/careers/openings/opportunities~marketing-consultant~ .