We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with an agency background. This is a fun, high-energy position that will require some who can alternately flex both the right and left sides of their brain. You will be expected to enable the agency to “move it forward” and produce great work—on time, on budget and as efficiently as possible.
As a project manager of a creative team, you must be able to manage a mixture of small and simplistic projects, along with large multi-faceted projects, events, and campaigns, at the same time. You need strong attention to detail, leadership skills, project management knowledge, and a creative eye and ear. Most of all, a positive attitude and upbeat personality are necessary when working with colleagues and clients every day.
- Attend client meetings with the account manager
- Develop, implement and create project management processes for internal and external teams to ensure all requirements are met
- Lead interactions with teams to process data and clarify the specific needs for a project in order to define the next steps, key milestones, time allocation and the specific tasks required to move the project forward
- Alerting the Account Director in real time if a project strays out of the original scope
- Tracking time spent on specific tasks; submitting a formal report on a weekly basis communicating time allocation(s)
- Research and budget the details needed to implement solutions
- Analyze data and create clear reports of client statistics (advertising, site traffic analytics)
- 3+ years experience in an agency environment as a project manager
- Adaptable and positive when project scope changes
- Ability to quickly process information, assess problems and find solutions
- Ability to manage and organize multiple projects simultaneously across several departments
- Sense of humor with a flexible personality
- High-energy, yet composed personality with a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude to work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, file management and related skills
How to Apply
Please apply for this position by sending your resume and a brief email of why you would excel in this creative marketing agency.