Company: Affiliates Management Company
Affiliates Management Company (AMC) is a wholly-owned holding company of the Iowa Credit Union League (ICUL) and its operating companies. Located in West Des Moines, Iowa, AMC provides shared services for a family of companies, including BrightWise, Coopera, First Community Trust, N.A., Iowa Credit Union League, Iowa Credit Union Foundation, PolicyWorks Iowa, PolicyWorks, LLC and AMC FS. The AMC family of companies strives to improve the financial lives of consumers. We achieve this mission through unparalleled solutions and expertise for our clients and consumers.
AMC is currently looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist to join our growing team of marketing professionals. Our ideal candidate thrives in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment. This person must be able to successfully manage and execute multiple marketing and communications projects with cross-functional teams while meeting all deadline requirements.
Projects may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a variety of communication channels for different audiences including consumers, media, legislators, credit union employees and internal employees.
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing calendars that include a variety of digital and print marketing campaigns.
- Support channel partners in winning business by coordinating sales discussions/activities and providing demonstrations of key products and services.
- Design printed/digital marketing materials, including brochures, flyers, web images, etc.
- Write copy for newsletters, emails, web content, printed materials, etc.
- Prepare and distribute e-communications such as marketing emails, news updates and weekly/monthly newsletters.
- Manage digital presence and look for ways to continue to grow fan base. This includes executing paid social media campaigns and search advertising.
- Create and manage website content and work with web provider to oversee updates to websites.
- Support the planning and execution of tradeshows, conferences and events.
- Manage other projects and tasks as assigned by exhibiting resourcefulness, creativity and a forward-thinking mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related major.
- 3+ years of marketing experience.
- Alignment with AMC’s core values: People Matter, Collaborate for Results, Ownership Perspective and Embrace Change.
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite applications including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience using Hubspot or other automated email marketing platform.
- Prior experience with paid social media and search advertising campaigns.
- Exceptional written/verbal communication, proofreading and copy-editing skills.
- Ability to operate well in a fast-paced environment while successfully managing and executing multiple projects on time.
- Ability to build rapport with executive leaders and staff within all levels of the organization
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to take initiative and to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- **Credit and criminal background verification required on all applicants.
How to Apply
If you are highly motivated, team-oriented and enjoy diverse marketing opportunities, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org