Company: Two Rivers Marketing
The Digital Media Planner is responsible for developing and activating paid media strategies across all digital media channels. This digitally-focused subject matter expert will work with Media Strategy Supervisors to architect connected experiences across all online and offline channels, as well as other agency subject matter experts to align paid, owned and earned media efforts.
- Lead/support the planning and execution of digital media strategies and tactics, including programmatic, publisher-direct advertising and native placements, email, paid social media, mobile, SEM, OTT, connected/addressable TV, and other emerging technologies.
- Ensure digital media plans are on strategy and align with integrated media plans across all online and offline media.
- Create targeting strategies for effectively and efficiently reaching and engaging audiences.
- Recommend and troubleshoot tagging/pixels to ensure appropriate measurement for campaign tracking, analysis and reporting based on media objectives and established KPIs.
- Responsible for the presentation of digital media recommendations, POVs, analysis and reporting and other educational information to internal/external clients.
- Manage all facets of plan execution, including RFPs, creative asset trafficking, ad serving, 3rd party vendor management, timelines, reporting and optimization, billing and budget reconciliation and campaign troubleshooting for assigned accounts.
- Leverage data and analytics to deliver actionable insights for campaign optimization and content ideation.
- Evaluate trends, emerging technologies, tools, audience behavior, media usage and content consumption, as well as make recommendations for how we can create new opportunities for our clients.
- Proactively serve as an agency subject matter expert, resource and thought leader on all digital paid media efforts across all channels
Candidates must be detail oriented and highly organized, with the ability to understand client needs and translate those into paid media strategies. They should have excellent communication skills and the ability to foster long-term relationships with media partners/vendors, clients and agency teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years of professional experience planning, executing and analyzing digital media campaigns.
- Experience with offline paid media preferred.
- Ability to set up campaigns in Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, and Bing, plus functional knowledge of Google Analytics and Keyword Planner (certification preferred).
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, both internal and client-facing.
- Desire to continuously and actively learn about all forms of online and offline media.
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
To apply, visit http://tworiversmarketing.com/