Company: Two Rivers Marketing
The Program Supervisor is to successfully manage all client programs/campaigns, ensuring the agency meets schedule deadlines and due dates within approved budgets. This position is expected to understand the execution needs of client programs/campaigns, creating project timelines and estimates that fit within overarching schedules and budgets.
This position is responsible for ensuring monthly billing/revenue recognition meeting prep is completed, suggesting appropriate write-offs and write-off reasons.
- Drives completion of campaign planning.
- Manages program/campaign timelines.
- Manages all programs/campaigns on quality (tactical), on time and on budget.
- Manages the consistent successful facilitation of programs/campaigns from estimation through launch and ongoing execution.
- Manages PO approvals for their clients up to $25,000.
- Maintains and monitors overarching program/campaign budgets and schedules weekly.
- Manages all project change orders.
- Proactively manages and updates program/campaign work-back schedules.
- Ensures SOWs/work authorizations are approved before work commences.
- Ensures billing/revenue recognition meeting prep is complete (using billing meeting checklist).
- Maintains a deep understanding of program/campaign workflow.
- Maintains professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Marketing agency experience.
- Skilled in developing work breakdown structures, creating timelines and driving successful execution of projects, on-quality, on-budget and on-schedule.
- Skilled in collaborating with team members to create detailed project estimates aligned with proposed scopes of work.
- Skilled in project financial management and analysis.
- Experience in successfully managing programs/campaigns with multiple complex projects, components and deliverables.
- Experience with campaign budget to actuals.
- Experience with Workamajig, Workbook, Advantage, NetSuite OpenAir, Clients + Profits, or other integrated operations tools a plus.
How to Apply
To apply, visit http://tworiversmarketing.com/