Company: Two Rivers Marketing
Two Rivers Marketing is looking for an individual to be a strategic communications director for a group of large, national business-to-business accounts. This associate will oversee strategic communications staff allocation, strategic planning, measurement, and evaluation initiatives for various clients, and is responsible for overseeing client PR budgets.
- Oversee all public relations activity for an account or group of accounts.
- Provide ongoing strategic direction for public relations and related efforts.
- Work alongside managing directors and account directors to formulate and monitor comprehensive long- and short-term plans.
- Build client relationships and trust with clients’ personnel, including senior management.
- Build and present annual PR plans.
- Lead agency-client meetings and routine status calls as they relate to PR efforts.
- Serve as a liaison between the PR team and the account and creative functions of the agency, ensuring an integrated approach.
- Provide regular PR reports to clients including objectives, status, and results/measurement and refine as needed.
- Manage the allocation of PR resources inside and outside the account group, including writing needs.
- Provide oversight and estimates related to work authorizations required for public relations efforts not included in annual PR budgets.
- Assist other PR team members and client workloads as needed.
- 10+ years of experience managing people and work teams in a public relations capacity.
- Experience in an agency environment.
- Degree in journalism or communications, preferably with public relations or related emphasis.
- Experience with strategic PR planning, measurement/evaluation, and analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and efforts.
- Strong communication skills, including written communication, combined with business acumen.
- Strong problem solving, project management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to engage and maintain relationships with client contacts.
- Aptitude in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in social media preferred.
How to Apply
To apply, visit http://tworiversmarketing.com/