Company: Two Rivers Marketing
The Senior Digital Strategist will be responsible for working with account teams, cross-functional teams and clients to lead the development of strategies that leverage the power of the entire digital ecosystem.
- Provide consultation and guidance to clients and internal teams on various areas of online marketing communications (Web/CRM/mobile/social/email/
- Lead/support the planning and execution of digital strategies, campaigns and platforms, including CRM/automation, content strategy, website user experience design and development, email marketing, search engine optimization, social media, website/landing page development, video and other emerging technologies.
- In partnership with account services and team leads, help define scope and recommended approach for digital projects.
- Develop relevant analytics reports, including analysis and recommendations across all channels for defined programs.
- Conduct audits of client’s existing digital marketing efforts and develop strategies and tactics for optimization.
- Lead project efforts and delegate tasks to other digital and project marketing team members.
- Support business development efforts with creative and strategic content/input as part of the RFP or proposal process.
- Identify key digital trends and insights to make business decisions.
- Leverage research tools and data to form strategic approaches that are driven by actionable insights.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience developing, custom digital strategies/tactics within a marketing, PR and/or advertising agency environment.
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines.
- Relevant experience using SEO and social media monitoring tools.
- A demonstrated passion for interactive, social and mobile solutions and knowledge of how to leverage each to achieve marketing goals.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and client management skills.
How to Apply
To apply, visit http://tworiversmarketing.com/