The Account Team Lead will direct strategy, service and project management for several Meyocks clients with an emphasis on our agricultural practice. You will develop brand strategies, marketing communications plans and creative direction. In addition, you will nurture client relationships and oversee workflow to ensure on-time, on-budget delivery of client projects. Along with a creative team lead, you will direct a team of functional specialists – and be responsible for quality of work, client revenue and client profitability.
Desired Skills and Experience
- College degree in advertising, public relations, marketing or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in a corporate brand management/marketing role, advertising agency or brand consultancy.
- Agricultural experience and/or farm background required, with ag equipment and channel marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of various earned, owned, social and paid media and how best to integrate each discipline into a comprehensive marketing communication program.
- Ability to represent Meyocks at industry meetings and events.
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, engagement, strong work ethic and resilience a must.
- Ability to build relationships and credibility with clients while collaborating passionately with a team of professionals at Meyocks.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Doug Jeske at email@example.com.