Company: INTL FCStone Inc.
Assist the Events Team in the planning and marketing of hosted events, trade shows and various event-related projects. Own the building the event apps for Global Markets Outlook and the Global Sales Meeting. The Event Marketing Intern will work 18 - 24 hours per week.
- Build and test registration sites (in Cvent).
- Build and test event mobile apps (CrowdCompass and QuickMobile).
- Work on event and trade show specifications, including room set-ups, menus, audio visual requirements, signage plans, etc.
- Write and review copy, as needed.
- Help manage sponsorship plans for hosted events.
- Create name badges, table tents and other meeting materials, as needed.
- Assist marketing team, as needed.
- Keep abreast of new developments in marketing and events.
- Maintain a satisfactory level of customer service with clients both internal and external.
- Properly handle client requests through responsiveness, follow-up and escalation to a more senior team member if necessary.
- Work proactively with other team members.
- Maintain prompt and regular attendance.
- This list of responsibilities may not be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as needed.
- Prefer candidates with a minimum of 2 years completion of college coursework.
How to Apply
To apply, visit https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/