Company: INTL FCStone Inc.
Trade shows are an important part of INTL FCStone Inc.’s overall branding and marketing strategy. Reporting to the Vice President, Global Events, the Trade Show Freelancer assumes full ownership of each trade show that he/she plans, whether they attend or not. While the Trade Show Freelancer will delegate some of the details to supplier-partners, they also need to ensure that every detail is executed completely, accurately, and on-time.
- Planning, coordinating, and executing all aspects of trade shows (mostly trade shows taking place in North & South America, International shows as needed).
- Coordinate with trade show organizers.
- Working with internal staff to determine goals and needs for each trade show they are attending.
- Working with supplier-partners to arrange marketing collateral, equipment and show service rental, and set-up and dismantling of the exhibit; and planning and coordinating the routing of exhibits shipped for the convention program.
- Managing and executing trade show promotional plans intended to maximize company exposure and produce sales leads.
- Managing payment of exhibit fees for convention booth space, sponsorships and badge registration for INTL FCStone Inc. attendees.
- Collaborate with the Lead Gen team to manage the process of the leads generated from the third-party events.
- Researching industry trade shows for possible participation.
- Coordinate with exhibitors for larger INTL FCStone Inc. hosted events, as needed.
- Assist Vice President, Global Events, as needed.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management deems necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree and work experience 3+ years’ experience managing convention / trade show planning activities.
- A proven ability to communicate effectively with Sales, Marketing, Executive Management, and vendors.
- The ability to manage workloads and prioritize requests to meet deadlines.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Strong problem solving, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently and with minimum direction.
- Robust attention to the details.
- Ability to utilize computer software, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
To apply, visit https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/