With over 25 years of ignition interlock leadership, Intoxalock has expertise in helping drivers regain their license after a drunk driving charge and preventing any attempts at impaired driving. We have over 2,600 installation locations across the country, offer 24/7 customer service through our website, and are available in all 50 states.
Intoxalock is a workplace you can be proud of. Last year our products stopped 160,000 start-up attempts by drivers who were legally intoxicated. We were also named a Top Workplace for the second time in 2018. Those results are hard to beat!
We hire people who we expect will produce exceptional results, deliver amazing service to our clients including customers, attorneys, state associations and more, and inspire positive change within the company.
- The Assistant Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing the introduction and expansion of marketing tactics across channels and states to drive growth for this business.
- This role will support complex and cross-functional initiatives and provide analysis and go forward recommendations.
- This role assists in the planning, organizing, and implementing identified tasks to support delivering the overall marketing goals for auto insurance.
- Responsible for identified and aligned to tactics including digital, direct mail, affiliate partners and other as yet identified marketing efforts.
- Oversee project management for various marketing projects, including status reports delivered to marketing senior leadership.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in planning and implementing additional strategies to attract leads and policy holders.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify, extract, analyze and derive insights from data.
- Manage external vendors and resources.
- Be a leader and a positive influence on the marketing department’s culture.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field is required with 2+ years of work experience, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Experience in insurance industry a plus.
- Base level of knowledge in direct/lead generation and digital marketing both direct to consumer and via referral partners.
- A flexible, can-do attitude and great team skills; can handle having multiple stakeholders and drive team to making decisions.
- An entrepreneurial, growth mindset.
- Familiarity with SEM, SEO and latest digital trends.
- A willingness and ability to learn reporting and data gathering techniques including some prior experience with a CRM.
- The ability to begin making recommendations and independent thinking related to marketing plan execution.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously for multiple managers in a fast-paced business environment.
- Must have excellent Microsoft office skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills a must.
- Adept at working with marketing teams and other departmental heads to achieve a common goal.
- Some light travel expected.
How to Apply