Company: OBI Creative
This is a client-facing opportunity at a growing marketing strategy company. The Business Development Representative (BDR) is primarily focused on market expansion and bringing in new accounts. The BDR is a highly motivated salesperson who targets new business development acquisition in person and over the phone. They close the initial sales and hand off the account to an Account Director/ Project Manager team. They work both independently and as a team member. A successful OBI Business Development Representative is a hardworking, ambitious team player who loves the independence and creativity of a start-up environment.
- Assesses, evaluates, establishes and develops business opportunities with new potential clients.
- Lead prospecting efforts and promote a customer-centered culture that strives to exceed customer expectations.
- Create and deepen relationships with clients and leads the company into new market areas.
- Schedule high quality appointments within our target markets.
- Qualify prospects as required by gathering all pertinent information and then translating this into relevant needs.
- Identify opportunities by developing and maintaining key relationships.
- Assist Account Directors and Creative Teams to support sales process.
- Participate in lead generation and relationship development activities.
- Make a minimum number of sales calls and presentations each week.
- Maintain knowledge of company products and services.
- Responsible for reviewing and analyzing information and developing new initiatives and partnerships.
- Document client business requirements and communicate expectations clearly to OBI team members.
- Semi-frequent business travel to call on clients and develop new customers.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience and customer-facing expertise. Marketing and sales experience in agency environment preferred.
- Skilled in developing engaging presentations and speaking in front of small and large groups.
- Knowledge of both traditional and digital marketing best practices.
- Highly motivated and dedicated to sell.
- Organization, attention to detail, flexibility and strong ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written).
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong computer and MS Office and Google apps for work, and comfort in learning other OBI-relevant tools / apps.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience or working knowledge of Adobe Suites preferred/helpful.
How to Apply
To apply, please email email@example.com.