With over 25 years of ignition interlock leadership, Intoxalock has expertise in helping drivers regain their license after a drunk driving charge and preventing any attempts at impaired driving. We have over 2,600 installation locations across the country, offer 24/7 customer service through our website, and are available in all 50 states.
Intoxalock is a workplace you can be proud of. Last year our products stopped 160,000 start-up attempts by drivers who were legally intoxicated. We were also named a Top Workplace for the second time in 2018. Those results are hard to beat!
We hire people who we expect will produce exceptional results, deliver amazing service to our clients including customers, attorneys, state associations and more, and inspire positive change within the company.
The Assistant Marketing Manager is responsible for oversight of key projects across various digital and social channels, supporting complex and cross-functional initiatives, and providing analysis and recommendations. This role plans, organizes, and implements identified tasks to support delivering the overall goals for the marketing team across digital channels, along with strengthening the Intoxalock brand in the marketplace.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract leads customers.
- Lead various cross-functional marketing projects from start to finish while working with key stakeholders.
- Utilize digital channels to execute marketing campaigns.
- Help create rich content to be used to generate leads.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify, extract, analyze and derive insights from data.
- Prepare and present regular reports to senior management on the results and activities of marketing initiatives.
- Manage external vendors and resources.
- Be a leader and a positive influence on the marketing department’s culture.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field is required.
- Base level of knowledge in direct/lead generation and digital marketing.
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing department, Agency Account Services or related corporate environment.
- A flexible, can-do attitude and great team skills; can handle having multiple stakeholders and drive team to making decisions.
- A willingness and ability to learn reporting and data gathering techniques.
- The ability to begin making recommendations and independent thinking related to marketing plan execution.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously across various channels in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent Microsoft office skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills a must.
- Adept at working with marketing teams and other departmental heads to achieve a common goal.
How to Apply