With over 25 years of ignition interlock leadership, Intoxalock has expertise in helping drivers regain their license after a drunk driving charge and preventing any attempts at impaired driving. We have over 2,600 installation locations across the country, offer 24/7 customer service through our website, and are available in all 50 states.
Intoxalock is a workplace you can be proud of. Last year our products stopped 160,000 start-up attempts by drivers who were legally intoxicated. We were also named a Top Workplace for the second time in 2018. Those results are hard to beat!
We hire people who we expect will produce exceptional results, deliver amazing service to our clients including customers, attorneys, state associations and more, and inspire positive change within the company.
- Assist with developing strategy and executing direct mail, email, phone and online campaigns to recruit, retain and motivate affiliate partners, service centers and other B2B targets.
- Develop and maintain inbound marketing processes to acquire new affiliate partners and drive incremental leads from existing partners.
- Oversee the project management and progress of various marketing projects, including status reports delivered to executive team members.
- Identify, extract, analyze and derive insights from data that will help us capitalize on successes, improve cost efficiency and streamline processes.
- Design and implement marketing research projects to better understand our target and drive strategic planning decisions.
- Work with creative teams to write and design print and digital content for distribution through B2B partners to consumers.
- Manage external vendors and resources.
- A Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience working in a marketing department, agency account services or related corporate environment.
- A flexible, can-do attitude and great team skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced business environment.
- A willingness to help develop structure and process, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to make independent decisions related to marketing plan execution.
- Must have excellent Microsoft office skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience working with B2B sales processes and CRMs, printing, email marketing a plus.
- Requires up to 10% travel.
How to Apply