With over 25 years of ignition interlock leadership, Intoxalock has expertise in helping drivers regain their license after a drunk driving charge and preventing any attempts at impaired driving. We have over 2,600 installation locations across the country, offer 24/7 customer service through our website, and are available in all 50 states.
Intoxalock is a workplace you can be proud of. Last year our products stopped 160,000 start-up attempts by drivers who were legally intoxicated. We were also named a Top Workplace for the second time in 2018. Those results are hard to beat!
We hire people who we expect will produce exceptional results, deliver amazing service to our clients including customers, attorneys, state associations and more, and inspire positive change within the company.
The Marketing Data Analyst is responsible for the delivery of marketing data analytics and insights across the marketing department, focusing on data management and tracking, targeting models development, and the production and management of reports for the marketing department.
- Deliver marketing insights and identify business intelligence to drive business growth.
- Responsible for producing and managing reports across the marketing department, including campaign, departmental and business reports.
- Responsible for managing and tracking marketing data, including lead acquisition performance, campaign tracking and overall conversions.
- Ability to define and build automation capabilities with complex data sets leveraging data visualization.
- Develop statistical targeting models to optimize marketing campaigns across channels.
- Ability to import, clean, transform and validate data within relational database environments.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of data through validation, testing and documentation.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and additional tools used for paid search, direct mail, on-site targeting, and programs.
- Establish strong partnership among stakeholders to ensure understanding and delivery of reporting needs.
- Prepare, analyze and maintain lead & strategy forecasts and implement ongoing process improvements.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business analytics, mathematics, statistics or related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a business or marketing analytics role.
- Experience with data visualization and reporting tools, including PowerBI
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Strong knowledge of digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Strong knowledge of statistical models and quantitative research techniques.
- Strong SQL database knowledge.
- Strong leadership, communication and technical skills.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
How to Apply