Company: Nippon Life Benefits
The Marketing Manager role will assist with the development and implementation of the Marketing and Product strategies and objectives. You will be the lead on multiple projects and, therefore, will work closely with key stakeholders/other departments within the organization. We are looking for a candidate that has excellent communication skills, experience developing marketing materials, and has a strong understanding of multi channel marketing concepts. Additionally, the Marketing Manager will be expected to work well with others and build solid relationships internally as well as with outside vendors.
- Assist with the development of annual marketing plan which outlines marketing strategies and objectives that will align with organization’s goals.
- Assist with the development of the annual marketing budget based on the objectives of the marketing plan.
- Ensure annual budget targets, timing and quality metrics are achieved.
- Create, update, and organize all marketing materials (Member, Client, and Sales collateral).
- Maintain and update website and portals for our clients, members, and brokers.
- Write content for marketing materials, website, and social media platforms.
- Participate in the creation of sales contests and effective marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness, promote product launches, and increase lead generation for our sales teams.
- Product support liaison.
- Gather, research, analyze, and keep a portfolio of competitors’ product information and marketing efforts.
- Review all organizational collateral and templates to ensure correct formats and standardization are being used.
- Update and keep organization informed of changes when necessary.
- Oversee inventory and fulfillment vendor(s) of all materials and promotional items to ensure availability as needed for the field.
- Help manage freelance design and technical writing vendor(s).
- Foster strong, positive relationships with the field, client teams and outside vendors.
- Active participant on cross functional teams within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent business experience.
- 2+ years in brand/promotional marketing experience, insurance industry experience strongly preferred.
- Insurance product knowledge preferred.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and Adobe Pro preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Quantitative analysis and project management preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed and results driven – high energy with a can do attitude and the ability to work in a changing environment.
- Proven teamwork, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click here.