Company: ITA Group
The Marketing Communications Writer supports business growth through creative, engaging and business-value-focused messaging. This position will conceive, write and produce various forms of marketing collateral within our brand voice, and collaborate with the team on developing and executing complex communication projects. A successful candidate will be comfortable creating attention-grabbing copy that drives action for various buyer types, industries and marketing channels including enterprise content marketing, lead nurturing, event marketing, multi-media account based marketing, social media and public relations.
- Strong creative abilities, including the ability to develop innovative ideas and concepts.
- Strong business acumen and ability to research, understand and effectively communicate business strategy for large companies in a wide range of industries.
- Working understanding of effective communication styles and techniques, including conceptualization, copy outlining, writing, editing and proofing for all media (editorial articles, blog posts, social media, email, print, video and other electronic formats).
- Ability to understand content strategy and independently seek out existing content and perform the research needed to produce engaging and insightful copy.
- Ability to review own writing and critique it prior to presentation to internal and/or external clients.
- Ability to explain and create concept rationale to internal and/or external clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or English.
- Minimum three years’ experience as a copywriter in an internal marketing department, advertising agency or similar environment. B2B content marketing experience preferred.
- Proven experience writing short-form, business-value focused copy that drives action with target B2B prospects.
- Basic PC experience required. Software experience must include Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
To apply, please visit us at www.itagroup.com/careers.
ITA Group , Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Company will consider reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and encourage prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with the Company.