Are you curious to discover new areas of opportunity, leveraging multiple data sources to break down silos and tell a holistic story? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking to grow our client-facing team with a Marketing Strategy Technologist focused on strategic marketing concepts and the implementation of marketing automation platforms. In this role you will work directly with our clients throughout the life cycle of all Zirobi projects to identify areas of opportunity within an organization, acting as a consultant to translate their business goals and develop recommendations related to digital marketing strategy, vendor selection, lead generation, and segmentation tactics. You will be working with team members to collaboratively lead the implementation of business and marketing solutions.
This full-time position offers flexibility, a casual environment, and the creative freedom to do your job!
- Previous experience in implementing a marketing automation platform such as; HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot/Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, alongside related CRM software is required
- 5 years desired experience with:
- Strategizing and executing traditional and digital marketing processes and concepts
- Extensively using and reporting in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and other web analytics platforms
- SEM (Google AdWords) and SEO
- Providing recommendations on optimizing marketing mix based on past and current performance
- Microsoft Excel or Google Spreadsheets, including pivot tables, formulas, and charts
- Power BI, Tableau, or other Business Intelligence tools
- Email Service Providers such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, and/or Emma
- CRO, attribution modeling, heat mapping, and A/B testing software
- Required skills:
- Experience with gathering business requirements and defining use cases for marketing efforts
- Ability to identify cause-and-effect relationships using control and test variables
- Willingness to learn new marketing concepts, stay current on industry standards, and test new ideas
- Successfully present high-level concepts to audiences of all sizes and levels of experience
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Data Analytics, or related field
How to Apply
To apply, please visit https://www.zirous.com/