Company: ITA Group
The Insights & Strategy Leader is responsible for the creation of strategies and market plans that allow ITA Group to grow the sales and profitability of our solutions and services. The Insights & Strategy Leader will need to quickly become an expert in the B2B knowledge search space, acquiring a solid grasp of our competitors and their products, as well as the motivations, needs, and behaviors of our client users across our audience segments. They will also need to develop a deep understanding of our full suite of solutions and services to develop a high-level marketing strategy for each audience segment. This leader will pay particular attention to our marketing and sales buyers and our events and experiential marketing businesses.
The Insights & Strategy Leader is accountable for market definition, competitive research, internal training, and business and marketing plan development and vision (including messaging, positioning, go-to-market strategies and lifecycle management). The Insights & Strategy Leader is responsible for executive level reporting on solution performance. They will work with sales, sales support, product, operational and analytics teams to create and manage ITA Group solutions.
- 5-7 years of experience in product marketing or solution selling in a B2B services sales organization.
- Strong marketing skills, particularly for sophisticated, time-constrained B2B professionals.
- Experience launching solutions and services, tracking effectiveness, reporting results, and refining approach to improve performance.
- Added bonus: Experience in demand generation, social media, digital marketing, content marketing, storytelling, influencer marketing, or project management.
- Curiosity and drive: resourceful self-starter excited to take initiative, drive things forward and deliver results.
- Naturally curious about business and drivers of growth; committed to truly understanding clients and users — their needs, interests, sensitivities, career journeys, and buying behaviors — to make the best possible decisions and guide marketing strategy in the most effective direction.
- Communication skills: active listening as well as exceptional writing and presentation skills; able to synthesize complex information into compelling customer messaging and relay product and marketing plans to multiple audiences.
- Interpersonal skills: high EQ, natural ability to build rapport with many different people quickly; gravitas to convey expertise along with the humility to accept feedback and others’ points of view in a highly collaborative environment.
- Track record: proven record of achievement in professional, academic and/or extracurricular activities.
- Ability to travel (as needed) to ITA Group regional offices and client locations as requested by clients or internal team members to support presentation and sales efforts.
How to Apply
To apply, please visit https://cho.tbe.taleo.net/