As a digital account manager, you would be a critical link between our clients and the team of strategic, creative and technical professionals who work on major digital projects at Meyocks. At the outset of a project, you would work with the client to understand objectives, then collaborate with the Meyocks team to define strategies for achieving those objectives. You would be responsible for developing proposals and presenting them to clients. You would stay in contact with clients throughout the project, providing status updates, collecting input and soliciting feedback. Ultimately, your success will be measured in terms of client objectives fulfilled and clients satisfied.
- Professionally represent Meyocks’ digital capability.
- Build rapport and credibility with existing and new clients.
- Provide strategic counsel about the role of websites, mobile apps, search marketing, marketing automation and other major digital marketing initiatives in the context of overall integrated marketing campaigns.
- Understand and communicate technical concepts.
- Have a hands-on role in the quality assurance effort for each project.
- Stay abreast of evolving best practices in the area of digital marketing.
- College degree in interactive digital media, marketing or a related field.
- Five years of digital marketing experience, preferably in an advertising agency setting.
- Basic fluency in the broad range of technical concepts commonly found in digital marketing projects. We have experts to do the heavy lifting, but you should be able to confidently use the following in a sentence (though preferably not one long sentence):
- Content architecture
- WCAG and accessibility in general
- Responsive and adaptive website design
- A content management system
- Kanban board
- Marketing automation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Detail orientation.
- Willingness to dig into the details of projects and do what needs to be done each day.
How to Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Apply online at Indeed.