As the agency’s digital project manager, you would help define the role with the objective of streamlining our approach to major digital projects. You will be responsible for efficiently delivering on-time, high-quality work for our clients and improving the way work moves among our creative, technical and account service teams – all without sacrificing the agency’s culture of flexibility, individual empowerment and direct collaboration.
- Collaborate with account service team members to ensure the cross-functional creative, technical and strategic professionals involved in each project understand and meet client expectations.
- Analyze projects to identify resource needs and plan for execution.
- Coordinate team members’ individual contributions to ensure that tasks are completed in a logical order, bottlenecks are minimized and dependencies are respected.
- Provide regular status reports on each project to account service team members.
- Track and prioritize workflow for multiple simultaneous projects to maximize developers’ productivity and minimize frustrations – all without sacrificing agility.
- Lead the quality assurance effort for each project, identifying a testing plan, recruiting testers and documenting issues.
- Guide us in determining what project management software, if any, we should adopt and what formal processes, if any, we should adopt for major digital projects.
- College degree, preferably in a technical field.
- The ability to understand technical requirements and review digital assets to ensure those requirements are satisfied.
- Five years of experience managing projects, preferably digital and preferably in a creative environment.
- Detail orientation.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Willingness to dig into the details of projects and do what needs to be done each day.
- Comfort stepping into a newly created role and helping prove its value.
How to Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Apply online at Indeed.