Company: Sky Factory, Inc
Sky Factory is looking for a dynamic digital marketing manager who’s creative, collaborative, and an eager learner, to help promote our suite of award-winning photographic and digital technology products to a professional audience that includes architects, designers, healthcare professionals, and others.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in the data-driven world of analytics, as well as have an eye for aesthetics (graphic design) and the right turn of phrase for email campaigns, SEO and SEM.
You should be able to create cohesive digital marketing campaigns that generate meaningful awareness and generate demand across a variety of channels. We’re looking for someone experienced with (or has an affinity for) architectural or healthcare design audiences to boost our paid search, paid social, multi-channel display, re-targeting, content marketing, website optimization, and email marketing, to grow our business.
If you’re looking for an egalitarian working environment, Sky Factory offers a highly entrepreneurial, collegial, and supportive workplace with a passion for human wellness, biophilic design, a love of nature and our local community, as well as a commitment to sustainable practices.
Responsibilities include supporting the company’s SEM, SEO, and social media marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Google Keywords and PPC, as well as an understanding of KPI analytics.
This is a multi-faceted position in close collaboration with our core marketing, graphics, and customer-facing teams, as well as key contractors. We’re looking for someone who can think strategically, organize meaningful campaigns, and execute them with the seal of a self-starter.
The selected candidate will:
- Develop and execute data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns with a strong focus on driving lead acquisition, engagement, and retention across multiple channels (i.e. SMS, mobile, email, social media, etc.) which deliver on key business objectives, and ROI and KPI targets.
- Own, measure, deliver, and optimize key metrics and reporting on marketing activities across channels and platforms. Identify trends and insights, optimize segments, spend, and performance based on data.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints. Work cross-functionally to drive qualified traffic, improve conversion, and identify new opportunities to boost user engagement and retention through A/B and multivariate testing.
- Support and commercialize new products and product expansion through robust marketing strategies.
- Ensure all marketing initiatives are consistent with the Sky Factory brand.
- In a post-pandemic time (possibly 2Q 2021), additional responsibilities will include limited travel throughout the year to trade shows and conferences, engaging customers, and making product presentations during business travel.
How to Apply
Please email resume to Lauren Steingreaber.