We are looking for a passionate, talented candidate to fill this new key position within our marketing organization. You should be a great relationship manager with the ability to align our company goals with those of potential partners. Using these abilities, you will build long term relationships with quality partners in which both sides will mutually benefit from working together. You will be working with other business professionals and are expected to convey the value of our product and programs and the culture and beliefs of our company outward to our partners.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization -- you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Content creation: Create co-marketing materials, provide marketing materials to partners for their success, co-write blogs and press releases, write project profiles and case studies, assist, or lead joint social media strategies
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Use the CRM tool to track engagement with partners, communicate with the sales team, ensure ecosystems' partners projects are included in our pipeline, and promote a cohesive marketing strategy to assist in the growth and success of our ecosystem
- Collaborate with other marketing teammates to ensure our channel partners are considered in every program and campaign we run
- Track the efficiency of all channel marketing projects, and subsequently measure results with other marketers and sales managers
- Collaborate with channel partners to create joint content pieces, assist in their marketing needs, provide feedback, and be their go-to-person at the company for help with marketing
- Work closely with the sales and support team to ensure partners receive the documentation and support they need to win projects
- Research and communicate sales success stories, projects, products, and innovations
- Educate our partners about our products and their benefits through newsletters, partner-focused content, social media monitoring, and more
- Find new opportunities to applaud, support, and retain our partners
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, humanities, or the liberal arts
- 6+ years of post-undergrad work experience, or a combination of graduate school and work experience
- 4+ years in related marketing roles with increasing responsibility, this includes fields such as B2B technology sales, marketing, professional client services, partner marketing, account marketing, or marketing consulting
- Proficiency in technology: Office Suite, CRM tools, Hubspot, Video conferencing platforms (i.e. Zoom, Teams), File sharing programs (i.e. Dropbox, G-suite)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- MBA or master’s degree in a relevant field
- Some working knowledge or an interest in learning Adobe products, Canva, and other graphic design tools
- Ability to think about process and scale to work efficiently and effectively with multiple partners collectively and cohesively
- Amazing communicator, both written and verbal, with high attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Experience in or an interest in learning about technology such as IoT, PoE, AI, digital twins, smart buildings, etc.
- Entrepreneurial spirit to take initiative to solve problems and develop programs and processes that have not existed before
- Thrive when working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity
- Experience working with or in a B2B technology or software environment
- Limited travel, including some international, may be required in the future
How to Apply
Send your resume, a writing sample, and an optional cover letter to HR@igor-tech.com with the job title in the subject line.
Preliminary interviews will begin in November, 2020 but applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the role is filled.