Company: Prairie Rivers of Iowa
The Graphic Design part-time position will create marketing and communication print, digital and video materials for various conservation and tourism topics, assist with management and oversight of social media platforms, design email marketing, newsletter and web content and other duties as assigned.
Serve on the Marketing and Communications team for the organization. Also, this person will work with the Watersheds and Waterways team and the Lincoln Highway Byway Coordinator for their graphic design needs.
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be comfortable using Adobe Creative Suite, proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Superior creative skills and acute attention to detail
- Experience in print layout and digital design
- Experience in social media and web platforms, WordPress experience a plus
- Experience in photo and video editing
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask and commitment to meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attitude, able to work with a wide group of persons and show great flexibility
- Computer, server, networking and troubleshooting skills desired, but not required.
Desired Education & Experience:
- Two or Four Year Degree with a major in graphic design or related field
- Related course work required
- Related job experience preferred
How to Apply
Send resume and portfolio to: Penny Brown Huber, Executive Director, email@example.com