Company: Iowa Bankers Association
The Marketing Coordinator works under general supervision to plan and coordinate marketing projects for the Iowa Bankers Association and its affiliates (Iowa Bankers Mortgage Corporation and Iowa Bankers Insurance and Services, Inc.).
- Leads and manages the coordination of public relations events and projects to enhance the image of the banking industry, including but not limited to projects such as: Iowa high school sports scholarship program and other sponsorship events.
- Leads and manages the coordination of marketing events and projects to support member bank marketing efforts, including but not limited to projects such as: IBA membership campaign, Financial Directory, Scenes of Iowa calendar program, Bank Perks program and MoneySmart essay contests.
- Creates marketing and communications materials to support public relations and marketing programs and events, including writing and design of advertisements, media releases and other materials used to promote the association's involvement in these events.
- Creates surveys and other reports to measure the effectiveness of public relations and marketing programs.
- Recommends and proposes improvements to public relations and marketing programs based on feedback gathered.
- Required Education: College degree in marketing, advertising, public relations, journalism or communications
- Required Work Experience: One to three years related work experience
- Technology Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required; Also prefer experience with Adobe InDesign, SurveyMonkey and CRM programs.
- Required skills or traits for the position: Must be highly skilled in project management, verbal and written communication, attention to detail and resourcefulness.
How to Apply