Company: HomeServices Of Iowa
Iowa Realty is seeking a creative and detail-oriented individual to join our marketing team as a Marketing Specialist in Cedar Rapids. The Marketing Specialist will plan, coordinate, and administer marketing services and programs to implement our statewide brand initiatives and agent support efforts.
- Develop, coordinate, schedule and review various advertisements
- Provide advertising and creative consultation support
- Plan and participate in special company events and meetings
- Coordinate presentations and resources for sales meetings
- Manage specialty and traditional ad campaigns
- Coordinate Digital and Traditional marketing campaigns.
- Prepare memos, news releases, reports and other special projects
- Maintain/issue inventory of marketing materials
- Organize proper channeling and completion of marketing forms and data between the marketing department and sales offices.
- Prepare invoices, maintain computer billing database and ensure accurate billing to sales associates through the accounting department.
- Meet with and serve as liaison with marketing partners, builders/developers, and brokers.
- Prepare, develop and maintain marketing materials used in the New Homes communities.
If you have a bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent work experience and knowledge, please consider applying. We are seeking a professional with exemplary verbal and written communication skills; the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently; an in-depth understanding of digital marketing and social media platforms; and full working knowledge of PC/MAC computers and software, including Adobe Creative Suite. Real estate background is helpful.
HomeServices of Iowa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter and resume to Heidi Lensch, Human Resources Generalist, at email@example.com. (NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.)