CultureCraft is the leading agency built specifically for disrupting industries, transforming communities, and upending broken systems. Our team represents over 30 years of experience in boardrooms from Manhattan to San Francisco, from high-rises of Fortune 100 companies to the intimate dinner tables of passionate non-profit startups. While marketers who will trade integrity for a little attention are a dime-a-dozen, the true craft of brand building lies in telling the truth in ways that are inspiring, customer-centric, and substantial. Our promise to our clients is this: a craftmade brand will take you on the journey from vision to reputation, building your integrity every step of the way.
The Growth Marketing Specialist (GMS) will be responsible for working with CultureCraft brands to develop ecosystems of inbound and outbound marketing strategy. These programs will be expected to elevate the brand and generate demand for products and services. As a brand-centric growth marketer, this person will utilize the entire toolkit of campaigns, SEO, paid social, and email to leverage the brand toward revenue production for our clients. TheGMS will also run point on all campaigns for the CultureCraft brand itself.
- Develop, maintain, and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products, and the buyer’s journey.
- Work closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion.
- Present to upper management to get buy-in and secure budgets, as well as report results.
- Manage and create content that is not just brand-aligned, but brand-elevating, using the full brand ecosystem to increase brand credibility AND produce demand
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate, and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance
The Growth Marketing Specialist is expected to have a proven skillset in the entire growth marketing ecosystem: campaigns, organic social, paid social, SEO, etc. But because this is a brand agency role, the GMS will also have an understanding and a bias toward the value of design-led brand marketing and strong communication skills to work with multiple clients on campaigns at the same time.
Campaign Design and Management
- Use brand positioning and persona creation to design strategic campaigns
- Build campaigns in a true omni-channel environment
- Partner with content creators and brand managers to hone in on the voice of the customer
- Strategically contribute to go-to-market planning
- Integrate sales and marketing operations into a fluid customer experience
- Break revenue goals into reliable marketing KPIs
Technology and Tactics
- 3+ years of Hubspot experience required
- 2+ years experience in SEO
- 2+ years experience in paid search/social
- Experience in SaaS marketing preferred
- Deep knowledge of analytics, specifically how to synthesize and adjust tactics accordingly
Communication and Professionalism
- Ability to work on a team and work in collaboration with others
- Proven actively listening skills with a strength in seeking to understand others
- Willingness to receive feedback
- Attention to detail
- Strong communicator with an ability to relay ideas clearly and concisely
- Consultative approach to work with and within client in-house teams
How to Apply
Please email your resume to Nick Richtsmeier at email@example.com.