Digital Marketing Strategists at Webspec are responsible for providing strategic direction for each digital marketing client, executing various tasks that are important to carrying out digital goals. These team members are integral to upholding the digital strategy of each client and making sure that all tasks are in the best interest of the client’s business.
Digital Marketing Strategists have worked towards honing their skills in all aspects of digital marketing, client relations, and web design, but have found more of a specialty area at which they are both proficient and passionate.
- Being one of the team’s subject matter experts in his/her/their specialization
- Taking ownership of establishing the overall strategic approach for client campaigns
- Delegating tasks to other team members when applicable and ensuring their work is accurate and meets the client’s standards
- Analyzing data and communicating relevant points about a client’s digital strategy and performance to the Account Lead
- Maintaining at least one one advanced certification in Google Ads, Analytics, or relevant social media training
- Serving as the relationship owner for smaller client accounts with assistance from Coordinators & Account Leads as needed
- Providing a high-caliber level of strategic direction for client campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communication, Public Relations, English or other related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Subject matter expert in Social Media
- Marketing Knowledge of current marketing strategies and how to apply them to clients in a wide range of industries
- Knowledge of Google marketing platforms, including Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Knowledge of Facebook Pixel
How to Apply
To learn more about Webspec and the position, please visit https://www.webspecdesign.com/
Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.