Company: Performance Marketing
Responsible for the development, execution and stewardship of media buys for our clients under the supervision of the Media Director and Associate Media Director. The Media Planner also performs market research and business analysis, including target demographic exploration, market condition overviews, competitive analyses, etc. In this role, the Media Planner provides strategic guidance and tactical recommendations that drive positive business results.
- Create effective and efficient strategic media plans for agency clients.
- Present plans and campaign results to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Manage media budgets Implement media buys, including researching print publications, broadcast stations, digital properties, outdoor locations, negotiating rates, issuing media orders, etc.
- Perform regular media audits to ensure schedules run and deliver as planned.
- Review and approve client billing documents and vendor invoices.
- Develop campaign performance reports, analyze results and provide optimization recommendations.
- Maintain productive and positive working relationships with clients, vendors and internal team members.
- 3-5 years of media planning/buying experience with a focus in digital media (primarily programmatic display, streaming video and audio, social)
- Working knowledge of Google Campaign Manager or other ad serving platform(s)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superior analytical and problem solving ability
- Experience with media planning tools
- Attention to detail; Ability to multitask and manage tight deadlines
How to Apply