Company: Todd & Sargent, Inc.
Who this role is made for: A highly energetic and motivated person who generates unique ideas and exciting content like a maniac! We are looking for a super creative individual who has an eye for design and will passionately transform our brand through all different avenues. We look for this person to be a master of organization, planning, and one of the most tech savvy members of the team.
The focus of this role:
• Create engaging content: marketing materials, client proposals, presentations, advertisements, posters, etc. • Company newsletter: Our newsletter is special to us and we want you to make it even better! Envision and implement new ways to engage our clients, prospects, and employees
• You will own the tradeshow process! • Help identify the most impactful tradeshows for us to attend • Create and manage a master schedule • Create an engaging tradeshow presence such as booth setup and materials • Work to identify connection opportunities
• You become the expert! We want you to challenge and inspire us to be involved with our markets with intention and purpose. • Identify market engagement opportunities for Todd & Sargent such as industry expo presentations, speaking opportunities, white papers, etc.
• Collaborate and serve as a partner to the VP of Business Development to develop and manage our advertising program. • Evaluate periodicals and propose advertising
• Get to know our industries inside and out. • Perform market research and analysis to drive future growth opportunities • Maintain database of top companies and contacts in the industry segments we serve
• Drive our client/prospect contact program—help us connect with all the right people. • You’re the one who ensures we’re following through on the contacts we need to make!
• We need you to elevate our digital game! • Work with the VP of Business Development to create and implement a strategy for the company’s online presence • Manage and update company website • Design and manage a kick ass social media presence on all platforms you see effective for our industries • Partner with HR to create and implement an employment brand and recruiting strategy • And whatever else you believe we need to do to improve our digital presence! • Partner with the HR team to create a strategy for and manage employment brand.
• You will work closely with HR! Be an active partner to HR to craft an engaging employee experience • Help us craft internal communications for maximum effectiveness • Serve on our social committee and create impactful employee events
- 1 to 3 years of marketing experience
- 4-year degree in Marketing or an equivalent role within an organization
- Expert level with InDesign, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in the architecture/engineering/
construction (AEC) world is preferred
- Graphic design experience is preferred
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is preferred
How to Apply
To apply, visit our website at www.tsargent.com/careers!