Businessolver is a technology company delivering market-changing benefits and services to millions of people across the U.S. Our primary mission is to transform benefits to a year-round personalized journey through innovative technology and high-touch service.
We take our role in benefits very seriously. We know that at the other end of our technology is a person, a family or a loved one. This is why, at the core of our business, we cultivate a culture of service through transparency and an unwavering responsiveness to our clients and employees.
We’re not shy about how much we love our clients. We look to our rock-star employees to help these clients maximize the investment in their benefits program, minimize their exposure to risk, engage their employees with our easy-to-use solution and empower their employees to maximize their benefits use.
**At Businessolver you will have opportunities for individual development through our common language: Respond readily. Trust through transparency. Assume positive intent. Be real. Live a growth attitude. Embrace the reverse golden rule.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing Team as we help grow Businessolver’s brand awareness, equity and preference.
We are looking for someone who is a born digital marketer, with a solid background in marketing technology. You know how to develop campaigns and help the extended marketing team execute with consistency. You can strategically interpret performance of your activities and understand how to best pivot based on the results. Most critically, however, you have a hunger for innovation in the field, and utilizing new technologies to best execute your objectives. The ideal candidate will have a few years of proven professional experience and success in helping build digital marketing programs.
From day 1, you will be tasked with developing a best practice approach to interpreting the success and failures of our current digital marketing activities. We require a self-starter that brings new ideas to the table on how we can drive our brand online and best execute on our campaigns, while tackling the day-to-day of getting things done. If you have the whole package, we have a place for you.
- Assist in thought leadership campaign coordination and digital deployment.
- Manage new contacts (imports and conversions), following process to ensure data integrity.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Work with content manager to develop and optimize email content, website content, digital assets, blogs, and articles.
- Assist in digital strategy alignment across marketing team.
- Assist in managing display-based ads and keyword ad tracking and campaign design. Including Social media, Google AdWords, Bing Search, and general display networks.
- Maintain corporate website by updating content, offers, resources, feed management, and new pages.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of digital marketing experience
- 2 years of HubSpot, Marketo, or comparable marketing software experience.
- HubSpot Inbound and HubSpot Marketing software certified.
- Landing page and email template creation experience.
- HubSpot experience and certifications a strong advantage
- Google Analytics proficiency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Marketing technology savvy – demonstrated ability to work with tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce CRM, web CMS systems, etc.
- Creative problem-solver who can execute with pristine detail
- Must possess exceptional organization skills
- Be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Customer-service orientation
- Strong collaboration and project management skills – an ability to work effectively with different people within an organization (technical, salespeople, executives)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Must be comfortable being a self-starter, working independently, and creating concrete plans with input from a variety of sources
- Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads, display ads, Google AdWords, and Bing Search a plus
- Basic HTML and CSS experience a plus
How to Apply