TruVise.ai is an early-stage insurance technology company with an incredible team, clear vision and high aspirations. With financial backing from the Founder / CEO, as well as strategic investors from both the banking and insurance industries, TruVise is launching its data driven insurance distribution platform with initial customers starting in the summer of 2021 and commercially scale in early 2022.
TruVise.ai is now looking to expand their team with a full-time digital marketing specialist. You will be responsible for the development, execution, measurement, and optimization of our digital marketing efforts to drive engagement in our digital insurance services platform for our clients (B2C), and new lead generation and nurture marketing activities (B2B) for our own business. Like any startup, this role will continue to evolve with our own growth, but this is an opportunity for anyone who seeks experience crafting marketing strategies AND executing the tactics that align with them. We are looking for a creative strategic thinker who (ideally) has experience related to insurance or financial services companies. Ideal candidates will work in person from TruVise's Des Moines, IA HQ.
What You’ll Do…
- Collaborate closely with our product team to gain a deep understanding of our digital insurance solutions, craft key messages and position our services within our customer’s markets.
- Manage digital marketing for our customer’s audiences that are aligned with their brand voice, including creating workflows within our marketing automation software, developing and designing emails and landing pages.
- Define success metrics for marketing tactics and initiatives and report results to internal and client stakeholders
- Perform A/B tests and make campaign optimizations with data-driven insights
- Contribute to efforts to collect customer feedback and ensure learnings are shared throughout the organization, prioritized, and acted upon.
We will count on you to:
- Work with business leaders and customer business partners to devise and deliver campaigns that support business goals and objectives in an efficient and timely manner.
- Lead the management and implementation of all digital marketing initiatives
- Monitor digital activity, recommend changes to optimize business results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Minimum of three years executing on email marketing and marketing campaign automations
- Past experience with SharpSpring preferred, direct experience in financial or B2C insurance marketing is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills to assess campaign performance and make recommendations that make an impact
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills to effectively consult across functional business units and clients to present new concepts and deliver outcomes.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction
How to Apply